Gill Race Ocean Sunglasses
The Race Ocean Sunglasses are packed with all the features you’d expect from Gill: polarised, anti-glare, anti-scratch lenses with full UV protection. The addition of an integrated retainer and vents prevent the lenses steaming up when the pressure is on. As with many of our sailing sunglasses, their innovative design means they will float if dropped in water. It’s little details like that that make them stand out and give us our reputation as the number one choice for sailing gear.
- Integral floatation technology, designed for life on the water.
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
- Polarized lens technology block the glare produced by light reflecting off the water.
- 100% UV 400 protection, blocking 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and UVC radiation.
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision.
- Reduced eye fatigue. Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards. Glare-free vision. Clear contrasts.
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils.