RAILBLAZA C-Tug Kayak Cart Green
The C-TUG kayak cart is designed and manufactured in Napier, New Zealand. Unlike any other cart in the paddle sport arena today, C-TUG continues to amaze sport enthusiasts with its rugged appeal, incredible strength and satisfying good looks. With yet another design improvement, the puncture-free wheels now have hi-grip rubber tread.
The C-TUG Kayak and Canoe cart is setting new standards with its sophisticated style and precision design. C-TUG is the best, most versatile and durable kayak cart on the market. It carries up to 120kg (260 lbs) and dismantles for easy stowing. This product won’t rust!
C-TUG carts are now supplied with the New Zealand made Puncture Free Wheels, with hi-grip rubber tread in place of the old-style pneumatic wheels. No more flat tires and hassle free usage.
If you have an old C-Tug with pneumatic wheels and want to upgrade, all you do is clip off your old wheels and clip on the new ones. It's as easy as that!
The C-Tug is the most durable, practical, light weight, kayak & canoe cart on the market. Made of quality engineering polymers, this trolley is great for all terrains and will last many, many years.
- Dismantles in under 20 seconds
- Fits inside kayak hatch
- Tool-free assembly
- Puncture-free wheels with hi-grip rubber tread
- Light weight 4.3 kg (10 lbs) and easy to handle
- 120kg (260 lbs) static loading (capacity will vary with dynamic loading on different terrains)
- Reinforced composite material
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric hull pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- 2.4m (7.5′) strap with cam-lock buckle
- Adjustable kick-stand