RAILBLAZA CleatPort White
03-4044-21 Two applications in one. The CleatPort gives you a tie off point for stern lines and bow lines on small craft. The StarPort gives the extra functionality of adding any RAILBLAZA accessory.
The cleat gives you a tie off point for stern lines and bow lines on small craft and the StarPort gives the extra functionality of adding any RAILBLAZA accessory. Stainless steel fasteners are included. Also included is a unique backing plate designed to keep stainless fastenings isolated from aluminium decks to avoid corrosion.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x CleatPort Moulding
- 1 x StarPort
- 1 x Backing plate
- 2 x M6 x 25mm Machine Screws
- 2 x M6 x 35mm Machine Screws
- 4 x M6 Nuts
- 4 x M6 Washers
- CleatPort – UV stabilised fibreglass reinforced nylon plastic
- StarPort – UV stabilised AES plastic
- Locking Slide – UV stabilised PC plastic
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Recyclable packaging
- Drill holes using the backing plate as a guide.
- Stack plate and cleat in place then fit the two M6x25 screws in the two holes in line with the cleat handles.
- Tighten nuts or screw heads to a firm tension.
- Position StarPort on top lining the holes up with the two spare holes on the Cleat and fit the two M6x35 screws
- Repeat Step 3.